Clean Tech Services (CTS) L.L.C offers after construction cleaning services for new office buildings, medical buildings, hotels, shopping centers, high rises, banks, schools, residential properties, and other facilities.
We understand that every project is different and we try to accommodate the needs of our client accordingly. Whether you need clean up of the rough construction materials, final cleaning for owner’s inspection or just a touch up cleaning, we will be happy to help with all your needs.
Below is a sample list of the after construction requirements. For each facility the requirements will be customized for the specific needs.
Rough after construction cleaning includes:
- Remove all trash, dirt, and debris around the exterior of the facility and place it to the designated dumpster.
- Clean all tubs, toilets, lavatories, kitchen sinks and appliances (when applies).
- Remove all temporary protection and labels not required to remain.
- Clean out all kitchen cabinets and vanity cabinets. Clean all kitchen countertops and vanity tops.
- Scrape and wash the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Clean all windows and sliding glass door frames, sills, and tracks.
- Clean all utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas, garages, etc.
- Clean all water heaters.
- Clean water valve box (washing machine/dryer area).
- Clean spider webs from outside entry. Dust baseboards. Detail all woodwork. Dust all doors, doorknobs, plug covers and switches. Vacuum all carpeted areas.
Final after construction cleaning includes:
- Remove all trash, dirt, and debris from the interior of the facility and place it to the designated dumpster.
- Clean kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops, and vanity tops.
- Clean inside of all cabinets. Polish all cabinets, vanities, and other stained woodwork and all stainless steel sinks.
- Clean and shine the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Clean and shine all plumbing fixtures, medicine cabinets, mirrors, and bath accessories.
- Clean and shine all electrical fixtures.
- Clean and shine all appliances. Remove all packing materials, temporary labels, and operating and maintenance manuals. Place in kitchen drawers as directed.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Dust and wet mop all hard surface floors.
- Dust walls.
We look forward to serve you!